IBECCS is excited to be taking part in a new scheme that will provide up to £1,500 worth of free support for smaller businesses in Kent to help them define their transition to net zero. Open to any small & medium enterprise in Kent (except Medway), businesses apply for a Green Recovery Voucher – and this unlocks free support that can be used to discover ways of reducing their carbon footprint through topics such as:
- reducing energy consumption by energy efficiency
- implementing suitable onsite renewable energy
- establishing the operation as a smart local energy system, possibly including energy storage (heat or batteries)
- reducing emissions associated with travel, and other transport, such as deliveries of goods
- greening the supply chain
Each business taking advantage of the scheme will be able to set their own priorities to gain bespoke advice and support.
The scheme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund C-CARE (Covid Channel Area Response Exchange) programme through Kent County Council. Applications are now open through the Kent County Council website.
If you are an SME in Kent and would like a preliminary discussion about how the voucher scheme may help you, please send me an email.